Registration is now full for the 2021 Season.
Registration is full for all ages groups at High Park, with only waiting lists remaining.
Instructional League Registration (6 year olds)
High Park Instructional League is for players who will be turning 6 years of age by August 31st. Registration is now full. To secure a place on our wait list please sign up at here, and we will contact you if a space becomes available in the Instructional League.
New T-Ball Player Registration (7 and 8 year olds)
Registration is now full for children turning 7 or 8 years of age by August 31st. There is waiting list you can still register at this link.
New Little League Player Registration (9-12 year olds)
Registration for Little League is now full, but we are taking names for all ages groups on a waiting list here in the event opportunities open up. Please be advised that due to limited space and high demand, all new players will be drafted on a team based on the spots available.
HPLL is actively planning for the return to baseball this summer. While it may look a bit different than past years to ensure safe play, we are planning for a T-Ball and Little League house league season beginning in early May based on provincial public health guidelines.
To help with considering High Park for your child, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Before you start the online registration process, here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- Instructional players are 6 yrs. old, T-Ball players 7-8, and Little League players are 9-12 yrs. old. Your child’s age is determined by their age on August 31, 2021. Please confirm the age of your child to ensure their eligibility before registering (see age eligibility and divisions on right side of this page)
Players new to Little League
- Player evaluations are required for players moving up from the High Park T-Ball program to Little League as well as for new players aged 9-12. A new player includes those players who are moving up from the High Park T-Ball program, or those who were not an active player in High Park Little League during the 2020 season. RETURNING players are excluded since they are already placed on a team.
Please note: Due to limited capacity, resources and high demand, NEW players will be drafted on a team based on the available spots remaining.
What other requirements should I consider before registering my child?
- Your child must reside or attend school within the High Park LL boundaries. Players must reside or attend school within our boundaries of South of Lawrence Avenue to Lake Ontario, between the east side of Etobicoke Creek and west side of Bayview Avenue.
- If NEW or a T-Ball graduate, the child must be evaluated and drafted to a team. Please note: RETURNING Little League players are guaranteed a spot on a team. Due to limited capacity, resources and high demand, NEW players will be drafted based on the available spots remaining.
- For more information on the baseball programs affiliated with High Park please click here.