Registration is now full for all other divisions for the 2021 Season and the season is under way.
Instructional League Registration (6 year olds)
High Park Instructional League is for players who will be turning 6 years of age by August 31st. Registration is now full.
New T-Ball Player Registration (7 and 8 year olds)
Registration is now full.
New Little League Player Registration (9-12 year olds)
Registration for Little League is now full.
To help with considering High Park for your child, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Before you start the online registration process, here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- Instructional players are 6 yrs. old, T-Ball players 7-8, and Little League players are 9-12 yrs. old. Your child’s age is determined by their age on August 31, 2021. Please confirm the age of your child to ensure their eligibility before registering (see age eligibility and divisions on right side of this page)
Players new to Little League
- Player evaluations are required for players moving up from the High Park T-Ball program to Little League as well as for new players aged 9-12. A new player includes those players who are moving up from the High Park T-Ball program, or those who were not an active player in High Park Little League during the 2020 season. RETURNING players are excluded since they are already placed on a team.
What other requirements should I consider before registering my child?
- Your child must reside or attend school within the High Park LL boundaries. Players must reside or attend school within our boundaries of South of Lawrence Avenue to Lake Ontario, between the east side of Etobicoke Creek and west side of Bayview Avenue.
- If NEW or a T-Ball graduate, the child must be evaluated and drafted to a team. Please note: RETURNING Little League players are guaranteed a spot on a team. Due to limited capacity, resources and high demand, NEW players will be drafted based on the available spots remaining.
- For more information on the baseball programs affiliated with High Park please click here.