Registration for all of our divisions (Instructional, T-Ball and Baseball) is now closed for the 2022 season, and we are not adding any new players to the current waitlists at this time. If you have a specific inquiry, please contact email@example.com
Our Instructional program is offered to players born after September 1, 2015 but before August 31, 2016. The registration fee for the Instructional division is $175. Registration for the Instructional program is now closed for the season.
T-Ball is offered to players born after September 1, 2013 but before August 31, 2015. The registration fee for the T-ball division is $245. Registration for the T-Ball program is now closed for the season.
Baseball is offered to players born after September 1, 2009 but before August 31, 2013. The registration fee for the Baseball division is $270. Registration for baseball is now closed the season.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
High Park Little League is planning to operate a full regular season schedule at the House League level in 2022 for all divisions and age groups (Instructional, T-ball, and Baseball). On-field baseball activities will begin in late April/early May depending on field conditions. The regular season schedule will run from May through August (there are no weekend games in July and August). Playoffs will start the day after Labour Day and run throughout the month of September. Information about COVID-19 health and safety for the 2022 season can be found here.
The league will also be operating Rep Programs this season for all age-groups within both the T-ball and Baseball divisions. All players must be registered and actively playing on a house league team to qualify to try out for a Rep team. As per Little League Canada rules, official tryouts cannot take place until May 15, 2022. More information regarding Rep team coaching applications, optional workouts, and official tryout dates will be communicated by the league leading up to the start of baseball activities in the spring.
Before you start the online registration process, here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- Instructional players are 6 yrs. old, T-Ball players 7-8, and Little League players are 9-12 yrs. old. Your child’s age is determined by their age on August 31, 2022. Please confirm the age of your child to ensure their eligibility before registering (see age eligibility and divisions on right side of this page)
Players New to Little League:
- Player evaluations are required for players moving up from the High Park T-Ball program to Little League as well as for new players aged 9-12. A new player includes those players who are moving up from the High Park T-Ball program, or those who were not an active player in High Park Little League during the 2021 season. RETURNING players are excluded since they are already placed on a team.
What other requirements should I consider before registering my child?
- Your child must reside or attend school within the High Park LL boundaries. Players must reside or attend school within our boundaries of South of Lawrence Avenue to Lake Ontario, between the east side of Etobicoke Creek and west side of Bayview Avenue.
- If NEW or a T-Ball graduate, the child must be evaluated and drafted to a team. Please note: RETURNING Little League players are guaranteed a spot on a team. Due to limited capacity, resources and high demand, NEW players will be drafted based on the available spots remaining.
- For more information on the baseball programs affiliated with High Park please click here.